Friday, June 02, 2006

The Last Two Weeks












...Got back in Big Sky, uhm....2 weeks ago.

I haven't posted picts in awhile because, well, because i've been trying to get all set up out here.

I am starting to get all settled out here for awhile.

I'm working shipping/recieving right now, checking in boxes of merchandise for the retail stores here at the resort. I have an office, but with no windows. The summer is beautiful out here and the weather has been amazing. It's been sunny, but it has also snowed. Crazy I'm saying.

Curtis I'm really sorry I never caught you on the way back thru Chi. The trip back became a race of sorts to get back here and start working to become financially stable again. I'll give you a call sometime soon.

To anyone else I missed- Sorry.

To everyone I miss- Take it EZ.

No comments: