Sunday, March 29, 2009

East Coast Snowboarding


It pales in comparison regarding number of days on the hill, but I've had a pretty good winter this year, taking my new location into account. Yesterday was my fifth day out this season, and all of the days have been fun ones out there. It's been a great mix of fun people to ride with and decent mountains. Nothing has compared to Big Sky in size or pow days, but I've had some fresh snow days out east here, along with some great warm sunny ones too.
Work has been busy. Every day I've been creating new projects at work that will be used either internally in the company or will get used on television at some point. Skills have been increasing, so work has stayed challenging + exciting.

These two photos are from a few weeks ago up at Jay Peak with a two co-workers and my lil cousin. I'd love to ride Jay on a pow day because they have a lot of tree runs, but this day out was pretty fun, aside from the packed bus ride up there.

Sometime in the not-too-distant future I'll post up another video- maybe something combining a few different small pieces I've been doing at home, and maybe even a few things I've done at work with that.

No comments: