Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Desktops, Snow, Sickness...


An odd flu-like sickness has put me down the last couple days. Lotta couch time, and some illustrator when i'm in the mood. I've been working the last few months straight on these medical animations, so no time for anything to put online of my own, animation wise.

A second monitor arrived yesterday, and I should be getting a desktop in the next few weeks. In the future I might animate some of the desktops i've made, but as it is my laptop chokes to do as much that it already does.

Last weekend it snowed, big fluffy flakes, for most of the day. Being that it's october, it melts as soon as it hits. Still has me thinking on the winter though.

This one I did today. It was inspired from this lookout cabin trip i did. More shots from mountain biking on that mountain located here.

No comments: