Thursday, July 17, 2008

100th Post

100 Posts Old: From September 28th, 2005 to the Present, this blog has gone through a lot of states, jobs, living arrangements, and fun excursions.  Above was from today: a sandy island I paddled to.  No great white shark sightings.  Good times....
S/P in the muddy sand.  Lots of snails in my sandals from walking around there.  No great white sharks here either...
There was an outdoor concert going on nearby when I took this photo, and at first it sounded like some sick brazillian funk or something of interest, but about the time i took this photo the band started singing that song that goes 'you know i wish that i had JESSIE'S GIRLLLL' and I thought about Full House, and subsequently lost interest.

This was across the street, from the last photo.  I paddled around these boats a few days ago, also very cool.  Lot of money, floating around (not literally; manifested in ship-form currency, which is of no use if you can't sail- like me)
The moon= Swish!  Too obvious? I've been playing basketball at the lousiest hoops at the most dilapidated courts I can find around.  Much more interesting.  Swish!
Derek and I used to do our homework here before senior year in high school.  I went there recently to finish Atlas Shrugged, which was pretty good, until the end, when it turned into a comic book of sorts.  

I also took the GRE's recently, but signed my life away stating that I would not reveal anything about the test. (Graduate Readiness Exam- not like, a superhero test, or anything really worth being quiet about....)

No comments: