Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mr. Pooba Jackson Ties the Knot!


Now I've heard from credible sources that St. Louis is a city with many hidden treasures, and from the experience we had at the City Museum I can def believe that, but damn- does anyone live/work in downtown STL??? Seriously this place was hauntingly deserted always, and I got up with an old friend of mine named Matt Grande and he had the same impression when he came thru with the military years before.....to anyone interested he's doin well and is almost done with the military and definetly done with Texas....

East STL strip clubs are no joke, this is a proven fact after this trip....not much can be mentioned of the overall debauchery except dude outside the spots was killin' it at the time we thought with the bbq....in hindsight maybe not tho...
Our man Pooba got his tho and from what I recall we all had a good time with it, everything went according to plan- no runaway brides or Donald Sutherlands fallin in the cake- the only thing that really went wrong for me was my digi still camera got busted from a door closing (dont ask) so I missed shooting most of the fun things that occurred...like the whole reception....

A Nice suprise was the bonus day in Chi with Lee and B takin a stroll down memory lane and hittin up all the usual spots with the exception of proally only the Palmer House Pool.......... I flew back to Mass after that insane trip with a 102 fever and 3 days played out on the couch......All the best of luck and dumptruck loads of fun to my man Pooba for getting it done right- I only wish my Sword hadn't been at the cleaners during the wedding, I was planning on knighting him for his wedding present...too bad he'll have to wait and pull some heroic deed for his next opportunity......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

new entries muthafuckas!

Anonymous said...

I live vicariously through blogs...

ben said...

you should start ur own then!

mb aquino said...

the time has come for me to follow your lead

Anonymous said...

Damn, give my congrats to Pooba!