Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Encore!


Toyota is putting a new engine in my new truck because warranties work like that. Mechanics work also, but only when their supervisors say 'go', so theres been a long delay in the chain of command on getting my ish moving. Massachusetts did what mass does to me and bored me into oblivion, so with a few solid days to kill and my truck not being ready to roll until fri-nite/sat-morn I cleared up some time in my PDA for one last trip to Brooklyn- A farewell tour of sorts, which is more like a shopping errand list of things i needed to pick up before heading west. Such things included: Canal St. 5 dollar aviator sunglasses (now 3 dollars or 2 for 5 since apparently we're in the canal st. off-season), some mo ram for this computer at the apple store, possibly some records at ttlab, and anything else that pops up........Got word that my man Luis got a job promotion and hired by the production company he's been working for. Much respect for that!


Artifacts"Whayback"
Theo Parrish"Lost Keys
Les Mccann"Compared To What"
Stevie Wonder"Detroit Hustle"
The Bar Kays"Son of Shaft"

This is the latest in the season I've been out east since...damn....7/8 years- high school no doubt....im getting anxious to be out west, feels like im showin up late to the party thats already goin on but doesnt really go off for another couple weeks.....

No comments: