Monday, October 31, 2005

Mass 2 Chi


I left Mass around 745am and arrived in Chi at about midnight. i stopped for just gas pretty much, and kept it movin all the way thru. The only weather I encountered was a little rain in Ohio, but in comparison to the rain i usually see in Ohio it was nothing. Traffic was straight the whole way, and everything all in all went smooth. The drive was more about taking photos while driving and reminiscing on previous roadtrips. All the rest areas in New York, especially between Syracuse and Buffalo I had slept in numerous times. I remembered which one had an ice cream vending machine but did not stop at it. I remembered the 35 mph turn in Cleveland, and the road that takes you to Canada. I'll leave for Montana some time this week following Halloweeen, which is actually this evening.....

"House of the Rising Sun"Jimi Hendrix
"40 oz For Breakfast"Blackalicious
"I Can't Kick This Feelin' When It Hits"Moodyman
"Hello, It's Me"Jon Legend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you help yourself to some of that free air?!

ben said...

nah i skipped the free air, but i appreciated the offer nonetheless....