Friday, December 09, 2005

What's Really Good?


Yeah, I'm at work...and damn is it dead here. Realized I hadn't just posted links to discuss on in awhile, its just been me posting photos of snowboarding and everything going along with it. So yeah, here I am....whatsup with yall?

The Patriot Act just got extended another 4 years, or is about to....so everybody keep looking busy and patriotic or the spot might get blown....

I was on the phone last night with Danny Plaza from Chi and he was driving his ambulance down Cicero when they came upon a plane in the road....yeah, while i was on the phone with him. What'd I say? Well I said I didn't believe him......

First Descent is recieving mixed reviews from critics who have never made a movie in their lives.

Everybody check my boys Luis and Rigel's short experimental that's in the New York Minute online film festival!

Not sure why I'm posting this, but if you care/know about Lindsay Lohan or Juelz (or i guess Jay Leno) then this may be pretty damn funny....

What am I gonna end it with? Some interesting stuff going down on saturn's moon.....

Top pict. is of my homie Sky on the summit of Lone Peak thursday.....epic day i swear......

til then tho....

No comments: