Sunday, April 09, 2006

Over It?


Skateboarding is fun, but I'm slightly over it. I've put in over 100 days this season so i think I'm not insane for not being terribly hungry to get some this time of the year (for those who don't understand that don't worry about it), but I'm still having fun. Back to our original point, skateboarding; Now That's Fun! Actually it was slightly frustrating, being the first day back and all, but being outside skating with friends is hard to rival. Anyways...

I have decided that I need to give more links in my blogposts, since people are only interested in what you have to say when you give them something. Here I have for you:
A 9,000 year old dentist drill

The tragic Mammoth patrollers story

Ghostface's Best Album?

I also give you insane pictures, sometimes.

...but u dont hea'metho...

3 comments:

Chris Jackson (Pooba) said...

I hea'ya Ben.
Melissa and I just joined the Y here.
They have an awesome skate park and they're building an underground addition to the skate park. Maybe I'll do something utterly anti-skateboarding and take a skateboarding class there.
I'll probably break my arm.

Chris Jackson (Pooba) said...

I don't like this shit where you have to approve my comments....

mb aquino said...

That pic rocks the house. I love it!