Thursday, November 13, 2008

it's a new day


Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night kinda hungry, and I also couldn't stop thinking about how I didn't like the demo/reel I came up with and posted here the day before. So I'm back to square one with it- cutting it down, and playing with different ways of presenting it all in a context that makes it come across the most appropriate way. Maybe I need to amass a little more recent material to put into it, also combining some pieces I've done at Hasbro. We'll see. So I deleted the video from the last post. In return, here is a little thing I made before I went to lunch today- about 7 seconds long, so it goes by quick, and the quality/colors on the web don't do the piece justice- it's very pretty to look at. When asked by co-workers: "weird- what are you going to do with that?" I told them I'd put it in the background of a dvd menu. "Oh! That's cool then...."

No comments: