Saturday, January 21, 2006

Feelin' It


Mission Accomplished is all we could say...the rest of the day for the 3 of us was for just messing around because by 130pm we were finishing our mission and the arduous trek out of the Option Cliffs feelin' like we just got some good stuff done. I imagine this footage will show up in Chapter 2 of this epic Montana winter movie, coming in chapter segments steadily.

Anyways, this log was sick, and the shots came out great. We are keeping this tight under wraps because theres more shots to be had at this location, but for the specifics we'll just say this log was about 15 feet long coming off a cliff. The drop off the end of the log was between 15 to 20 feet off the ground and the landing wasn't exactly steep by any means. There was so much pow in the landing tho that it didnt matter- everything was cush.

Needless to say everyone was into it....

....til the next episode....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it...

Hey what are you doing somewhere around March 16 - 21. The bitchin' Stanza just passed inspection and is good for another year. This means I don't need a new ride, and I can head on out. Hit me up on IM or give me a ring.

Lates.

Chris Jackson (Pooba) said...

Bad ass photo! That's one sweet jump, or fall... Can't say I'd try that myself.