Friday, November 04, 2005

All Apologies 2 People I Missed


OK, to anyone who I seemingly blew past and forgot about, and to anyone wondering why I left Chi so suddenly, and to anyone who is mildly interested in drama-- basically things got sped up in Chi....I had no real set date of departure, just doing my thing chilling with a list of people to still get up with when I got a phone call from Robert. Robert has been my roomate and my co-worker out west in Big Sky the past 2 years. Well the housing situation we thought was locked fell out from under us. From what I've been told dude who was doing all the detail work (and from my impression taking care of the security deposit!) just disappeared. Word is he went out on a run and never came back. Well now the spot we thought we were getting into is non-existent, and someone has to go to Montana and put that paper down for a place, and make sure theres a hot tub too! So that was the mission I was sent on, put down for a place to live so this winter can happen. Financially its a MAJOR squeeze for me, but if i didnt do it ASAP then this winter might not have worked out for Robert and his old-ass dog, so thats how it went down. Curtis, Schlepp, Belen, Mr. Miyagi, and E Honda all have my apologies for not either getting in contact with them, missing seeing them, or just not saying bye to them.

p.s. i am in a parking lot in montana right now on my laptop on someones wifi signal i found driving around this morning. the time change messed with me and 5am was wakeup. nobodies on their business here so i have to wait to go buy toothpaste and shaving cream, then coffee and perhaps then we can find an establishment with some wifi, or maybe ill go snowboarding instead....

No comments: