Saturday, November 12, 2005

Transmission From The Big Sky

Preseason trespasses onto a small local ski resort trail has lead to a mini shred/jib park that has people talking all the way to World Boards in the BZE. Well Im not sure whos talking what but I know who threw down what and who added what to the equation, well, coz i got the video to prove it. Chapter 1 is about completed and will be uploaded in the upcoming days...

I finally found a condo to spend the winter in and it is mildly more expensive with mildly more space inside, so anyone thinking about a montana vacation to see me book your ish and come on down like im bob barker. I just found a wifi spot up here too, so im sitting in a parking lot now uploading photos/this post.

Transimission Complete.

(Red Jacket and Tech Deck Pro= Rob Gray, The Mitten= Jon Messy)

6 comments:

ben said...

damn ill fix it later.

its not freezing actually, we've been wearing sweatshirts mainly, but that day was a lil colder.

Anonymous said...

So when is the best time to come on down? I'm looking probably for a spring trip (moving, buying a new ride, doing a few other trips) so I won't have much for time/funds until March/April. I went to an expo and saw some Warren Miller film, but it was enough to light the fire. Also I need the latest binding recommendation.

Anonymous said...

DID HE LAND IT!?!?

You should have had a frame by frame...

Some should make a Tape Deck skate video shot with a death lens... I could laugh my way through that.

Anonymous said...

i got mad deep house and downtempo artists for you son! e-mail me or get on AIM every now and then!

Anonymous said...

i got mad deep house and down tempo names for you son! e-mail me or get on AIM some time!

ben said...

@momz= lol yeah i got u. internet will be convenient coming soon, but right now its not...

@moho= death lense tech deck vid? ok. we did a time lapse shot yesterday of techdecks, its so fast its hypnotic!

@derek= man come when u can. i have a condo locked down so space is cool. my binding recommendation is whatever strap looks comfy and has a composite baseplate with an aluminum heelcup.