Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Opening Day, Jib Mission, Monopoly...





The past few days have brought some more snow and more things to do. This past weekend we had a pre-season opening day that was fun as hell, there was pow off challenger and the trees over there were covered well enough to mock thru. The picture of the chairlift is of Sky and Danny on the chair behind me going up. Coincidentally that's also them playing snowboard monopoly.....
....Two nights ago the four of us (rob,sky,danny,myself) embarked on a rail mission in the meadow and got some footage of us hitting the handrail. The light was pretty weak and my still camera couldnt do a good shutterspeed with the light, so hence we have artsy motion-blurred photos.
......My job at the mountain starts in 6 days, which then will make me online more often. I do have video completed to be uploaded, its all about when to find a convenient time to come to the gas station and upload it to google.

....but until then......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

until then what? i guess that's the new thing the hiphop kids are saying...

...until then, yo...